How a Bump Gate Works
|Home||About||Contact us||FAQ||Benefits||How it works||Buy / Products|
- There is a rubber-sleeved arm on either side of your Bump Gate.
- To open your gate, gently 'bump' the arm with your vehicle at 2kph.
- This releases the spring-loaded Lockpin that provides momentum for your gate to open.
- When your Bump Gate swings open 120°, it strikes a Delay Catch which holds it open while you are driving through.
- After a few seconds the Delay Catch releases the gate and the gate closes behind your vehicle.